Mr. Hachey opened his law practice in Tampa, Florida in 2007. Mr. Hachey is admitted to the Florida Bar and is licensed to practice law in the state of Florida. Prior to launching his legal career, Mr. Hachey earned an undergraduate degree from Indiana University in accounting and performed tax consulting services as a Certified Public Accountant for Arthur Andersen in Chicago, Illinois. Mr. Hachey is also a graduate of Florida State University, earning his law degree in 2005.
Mr. Hachey is also a current member of the National and Florida Board of Realtors, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Florida Bar, and a Circuit Civil Mediator in the state of Florida.
- Indiana University, B.S. (Accounting, 2000)
- Florida State University, J.D. (Law, 2005)
- Florida Bar
- Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Certifed Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediator
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- Licensed Florida Realtor
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida