Selling your home to a friend or relative?
Already have a buyer for your home?
Buying a home direct from the owner?
Found a home to buy and already agreed on the price?
Looking to pay no commission?
For Sale By Owner, often referred to as FSBO, is the process of selling real estate without representation by a Realtor©. The Law Offices of Stephen K. Hachey has carved out a specialty helping buyer(s) and seller(s) in the For Sale By Owner process. Stephen has coined the phrase “For Sale With Lawyer.”
Advantages of For Sale With Lawyer (formerly known as For Sale By Owner):
1. Flat Fee, No Commission:
The Law Offices of Stephen K. Hachey charges a flat fee for these types of real estate transactions. This enables you to have an open dialogue with an attorney while potentially saving thousands in real estate commissions.
You have control over the entire selling or buying process. A seller can easily list through a flat fee MLS service such as www.lowestfeerealtyfl.com. A seller can set the price of the home and can advertise and market through Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, etc. Then, the seller and buyer can decide on the terms and conditions of the sale.
3. Attorney Representation:
Having an attorney represent you alleviates the pitfalls of dual representation or having two agents from the same broker in the same transaction. Furthermore, agents are not allowed under Florida law to provide legal advice on the forms you are signing.
Services included with For Sale With Lawyer:
- Review and/or Preparation of a real estate purchase agreement using the Florida As-Is Residential Contract For Sale And Purchase
- Providing a seller net sheet and an estimate of all closing costs to the buyer and seller at the inception of the transaction
- Providing all required seller disclosure documents and guiding the seller through the complex and important disclosure process
- Preparation of the release or extensions of any contractual contingencies
- Preparation of any post-inspection addendums
- Review of the title search, title commitment, and municipal lien search
- Coordination of the closing and review of the Closing Disclosure or HUD-1.
Stephen K. Hachey, FSBO attorney, will guide you through the selling process to ensure a smooth transaction. In conjunction with his For Sale By Owner legal services, he can also act as your closing agent and provide Florida Title Insurance.
Serving all of Tampa Bay including Tampa, Wesley Chapel, South Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, Riverview and everywhere in between.
Looking for a Smooth For Sale By Owner Closing on Your Property? Call 813-549-0096!
Request a FREE Consultation
Phone & Fax
Phone: (813) 549-0096
Fax: (813) 377-4968
The Law Offices of Stephen K Hachey
15619 Premiere Drive Ste 104A
Tampa, FL 33624