How can a Florida deed in lieu lawyer help?Once your needs and goals are understood, the Law Offices of Stephen K. Hachey will address whether or not deed in lieu is a good option for you to pursue. If you’re ineligible to refinance or modify your mortgage, facing a long-term hardship, behind on your mortgage payments or will fall behind in the near future, owe more on your home than it’s worth, don’t want to sell your home or haven’t been able to sell your home or can no longer afford your home, you should consider working with a Florida deed in lieu attorney. Stephen K. Hachey is a deed in lieu attorney in Florida who can help you to avoid foreclosure.
Know Your Rights Before You Act
What are the benefits of deed in lieu?
- You are immediately released from the personal indebtedness associated with the loan.
- You avoid the public notoriety of a foreclosure proceeding and may receive more generous terms than you would in a formal foreclosure.
- Your credit will be affected less than in a foreclosure.
- You will not be responsible for trying to sell your house.
What are the disadvantages of deed in lieu?
- You may not qualify if you have a second mortgage, home equity loans or tax liens
- Many lenders want cash, not real estate
- There may be negative tax consequences, dependent upon the amount of forgiven debt
Think a deed in lieu might be a good option for you? Call 813-549-0096 TODAY for a FREE, No-Obligation Consultation
Request a FREE Consultation
Phone & Fax
Phone: (813) 549-0096
Fax: (813) 377-4968
The Law Offices of Stephen K. Hachey, P.A.
15619 Premiere Drive Ste 104A
Tampa, FL 33624
(By Appointment Only)