Flat Fee, No Commission:The Law Offices of Stephen K. Hachey charges a flat fee for these types of real estate transactions. This enables you to have an open dialogue with an attorney while potentially saving thousands in real estate commissions.
Advantages of For Sale By Owner:You have control over the entire selling process. You can easily list the property through a flat fee MLS service such as www.lowestfeerealtyfl.com. You can set the price of the home. You can advertise and market through Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, etc. You can select the buyer and decide the terms and conditions of sale.
Attorney Representation:Having an attorney represent you alleviates the pitfalls of dual representation or having two agents from the same broker in the same transaction. Furthermore, agents are not allowed under Florida law to provide legal advice on the forms you are signing.
The Law Offices of Stephen K. Hachey For Sale By Owner services include:
- Preparation of a real estate purchase agreement using the Florida As-Is Residential Contract For Sale And Purchase.
- Providing a seller net sheet and an estimate of all closing costs to the buyer and seller at the inception of the transaction/
- Providing all required seller disclosure documents and guiding the seller through the complex and important disclosure process.
- Preparation of the release or extensions of any contractual contingencies.
- Preparation of any post-inspection addendums.
- Review of the title search, title commitment, and municipal lien search.
- Coordination of the closing and review of the Closing Disclosure or HUD-1.
Serving all of Tampa Bay including Tampa, Wesley Chapel, South Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, Riverview and everywhere in between.
Looking for a Smooth For Sale By Owner Closing on Your Property? Call 813-549-0096!
Request a FREE Consultation
Phone & Fax
Phone: (813) 549-0096
Fax: (813) 377-4968
The Law Offices of Stephen K Hachey
15619 Premiere Drive Ste 104A
Tampa, FL 33624