As a Collier County real estate law firm, the Law Offices of Stephen K. Hachey handles a wide variety of legal issues relating to residential and commercial real estate transactions including foreclosure defense, short sales, loan modifications, deed in lieus, landlord/tenant disputes, and title insurance.
Collier County real estate law encompasses state statutes and laws, which can often be complicated and intimidating. Stephen K. Hachey is an experienced Collier County real estate lawyer dedicated to assisting individuals and businesses in connection with real estate transactions of all types. As a Collier County real estate attorney, Stephen K. Hachey can help explain laws and regulations that govern any and all activity dealing with residential or commercial real estate.
Stephen K. Hachey, an experienced Collier County real estate attorney, can help protect buyers and sellers from making costly mistakes and ensure that your Collier County real estate transaction adheres to the applicable rules of Florida and Collier County.
Collier County Real Estate statistics as of October 2011 :
- Overall Pending Sales increased 15% in the $500-$1M category from 3Q 2010 to 3Q2011
- Overall Closed Sales increased 35% in the $2M+ category from 3Q 2010 to 3Q 2011
- Overall Median Price increased 3% in the <$330K category from 3Q 2010 to 3Q 2011
- Overall Median Price increased 1% in the > $300K category 12-month ending
- Overall Inventory decreased 20% from 3Q 2010 to 3Q 2011
- Overall Days on Market decreased 16%in the $500-$1M category